Welcome Top Pick Homeschoolers!
Click to Download Your Freebie
Sign Up for our Newsletter and be the First to Hear about Sales and Freebies! CLICK HERE
Turn writing time into a delight by creating a farm full of fanciful characters much like the beloved story Charlotte’s Web. Each night after the farmer and his wife go to sleep, the animals begin to talk and continue their lives in Mooville. Will the Moo-Cow Mayor institute Chocolate Milk Mondays? Can Daisy the Duck win the annual cup cake bake off? Your students will have fun learning as they develop the answers!
47 pages-for ages 8 to 11
. Easy to follow Teachers Notes
· One student worksheet per lesson
· Ten farm animal printables with a fun facts
· Farm animal report page with questions to answer
· Fun writing activities: Play Story Beach Ball and Make a Dot Art Painting
· Unit study ideas to incorporate science and art